Sepratech Corporation has a positive, natural, and rewarding corporate culture. We hold our personnel and client relationships as our most valuable assets.
Sepratech is a company in the industrial water and wastewater treatment markets. We service, sell, and rent process equipment: clarifiers, filters, ion exchange and membrane systems, and other make-up water, wastewater, and de-watering processes. The company also sells system components and consumables directly to our customers. We offer filter medias, resins, membranes, nozzles and internal piping arrays. These system components and consumable sales are also sold to our clientele as well as our core service business.
Employee Candidate Qualifications:
- 5 – 10 years of experience.
- Industrial plant experience in the Southern Louisiana and South Texas.
- Technical sales experience, or prior sales personnel as a client-plant operations employee on the water treatment industry.
- Relationships with plant operations personnel within the region.
- Management: these positions require a Chemical Engineering Degree – or other Engineering Degree with related experience.
- Drivers: driving positions require a CDL.
- Water Treatment Technicians: prior plant experience required, along with TWIC card.
- Entry Level Technicians: prior plant experience preferred, along with TWIC card.
- “Hands on” service support in field operations is beneficial for all positions.
- Strong communication skills; both written and oral.
- Excellent time management and leadership skills.
- Ability to work without direct management oversight, AND motivation to achieve sales goals.
- Self-driven and goal oriented.
To apply for a position with Sepratech,
SEND YOUR RESUME through our contact form.