Sepratech Corporation has a positive, natural, and rewarding corporate culture. We hold our personnel and client relationships as our most valuable assets.
Sepratech is a company in the industrial water and wastewater treatment markets. We service, sell, and rent process equipment: clarifiers, filters, ion exchange and membrane systems, and other make-up water, wastewater, and de-watering processes. The company also sells system components and consumables directly to our customers. We offer filter media, resins, membranes, nozzles, and internal piping arrays. These system components and consumable sales are also sold to our clientele as well as our core service business.
Active Employee Positions AVAILABLE:
Water Treatment Technician
- Process real troubleshooting and solution-solving skills to make accurate repairs on the first outing.
- Suggest essential parts and repairs and practice company procedures to request needed parts.
- Efficiently manage time and resources.
- Build strong customer relationships through excellent communication and technical abilities.
- Obtain additional licenses and certifications as needed.
- Preserve company assets through the accountability of tools and inventory.
- Manage truck inventory and keep truck organized, maintained and clean.
- Ability to learn and use the company’s field management software.
- Maintain accurate paperwork.
I&E Electrical Technician
- I&E Technician will need the skills and knowledge required to install, troubleshoot, and maintain plant/field instrumentation and equipment.Communicate technical issues to facilities and Operations management.
- Interface with variable frequency drives and low voltage power distribution systems
- Create and maintain bills of materials, assembly drawings and test procedures
- Aid in the Creation and review of AutoCAD Electrical drawings
- Assist in programmable logic controller (PLC) programming (ST, FBD, LD) and developing human machine interface (HMI) visualizations
- Field installation and commissioning of controls hardware and software
- Will include but not limited to transmitters, valves, switches, sensors, pumps, motors, VFDs, switchgear, lighting, transformers, etc.
- Extremely “hands-on” position requiring field work and the ability to support the field on an after-hours, on-call basis.
- Basic understanding of instrumentation, controls, control systems, safety systems, and electrical equipment.
- Read and decipher electrical and control drawings.
- Able to get online with PLC and use as a troubleshooting tool.
- Understand the principals of flow, level, temperature, and pressure measurement.
- Install controls and low voltage electrical equipment, including wiring and pneumatic tubing.
- Configure, calibrate, and maintain field instrumentation.
To apply for a position with Sepratech, please out the form below and attach your resume.