Sepratech is a company in the industrial water and wastewater treatment markets. We service, sell, and rent process equipment: clarifiers, filters, ion exchange and membrane systems, and other make-up water, wastewater, and de-watering processes. The company also sells system components and consumables directly to our customers. We offer filter medias, resins, membranes, nozzles and internal piping arrays. These system components and consumable sales are also sold to our clientele as well as our core service business.
Active Employee Positions AVAILABLE:
Water Treatment Technician
• Process real troubleshooting and solution-solving skills to make accurate repairs on the first outing.
• Suggest essential parts and repairs and practice company procedures to request needed parts.
• Efficiently manage time and resources.
• Build strong customer relationships through excellent communication and technical abilities.
• Obtain additional licenses and certifications as needed.
• Preserve company assets through the accountability of tools and inventory.
• Manage truck inventory and keep truck organized, maintained and clean.
• Ability to learn and use the company’s field management software.
• Maintain accurate paperwork.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Service industry experience – refrigeration, appliance repair, kitchen equipment, HVAC.
• Possess mechanical & electrical skills, be able to read wiring diagrams & schematics.
• Must have current driver’s license & clean driving record.
• Ability to handle stressful situations and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to work well with other technicians and tradesmen.
• Ability to use hand and power tools and possess good mechanical skills.
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks.
• Self-motivated and have the ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal direct supervision.
• Willingness to be involved with the emergency on-call rotation that includes nights and weekends.
• Ability to work variable and flexible hours, including required overtime.
• Ability to exert up to 100 pounds of force (pulling, pushing, lifting, carrying, etc.) regularly and up to 50 pounds of force frequently.
• Ability to climb and work from 8’ ladder, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, stand, walk, twist, grasp to perform essential job functions.
• Ability to safely operate a company motor vehicle as evidenced by past driving performance record and to adhere to all company safety requirements.
• Ability to tolerate environmental conditions consisting of extreme heat, cold, noise, vibration, fumes, dust, and poor ventilation.